Loves is never end.






           One story from kind people. Dewi Suryaputri tells story about her experience of rescuing "Bebi", a mogrel type dog who suffered from skin and lung cancer.

          Four months ago, I found you on the side of the road. I look your conditions is not good. Your body is limp, Your eyes are dirty, your skin is dull, fall full of lice. Not thinks too much, i decided to take you to nearest clinic.







          Tired of not being  that I felt. I try to clean your nails from stick on around your body. Never thought  taking you home, because I was just trying to help you before you found a family that would help you later. But what happen with me .... Like there is a relations between us. I try to convince myself, ask inwardly, think that are you one of the gifts on my birthday?


          Time is gone, just wait a few days ... this heart was not able to "release you" . Day change, week change, month change ... I take you in and out clinic, because your condition is unstable. Sometimes you get seizures, and drop abruptly.

          Until yesterday afternoon ... I see you who usually love to lie down on the porch, suddenly come into the house. Never mind i think, but maybe it is a sign of that you are tired and want us to take care ..

          In the morning, I feel like it's not long before your time. From hour to hour, i look you getting weeker, it's look from the unstable your breath. Your mouth is hard to swallow food. Could not bear to see you like this, Oxygen tube uses in your nosed, trying to help you breathe.

           A moment you calm down, but soon your breath becomes irregular and heavy. I have promised in my heart that I will always be there for you. A few minutes I tried to leave you, trying to clean up the others and return to wait for you. Sudennly afterward you go forever ...







           Only a sorry word that can be spoken, escort your departure ... forgive me who could not make yourself even better. But, trust me .. !!! I love you more than you know ... Thanks for all, who support Bebi in all the way ...




Stories By Dewi Suryaputri

R.I.P Bebi, 3 juni 2017, 20.45WIB








dewi surya putri

No comments:

Post a Comment