Love does not see the kind of type of dogs.








          I sometimes wonder when there are some people who racism in dogs. I don’t  know what the reason, but in my opinion, soudet it can look cool and improve social strata in the community.


.






          I read a post by Kak Riana Roys who said that "Just because it is a nano-nano type dog, this dog wants to be thrown away by his owner  but Mini Pom maintained".






          This may be familiar to us. Only because of its outward form, love is covered by prestige only. It's sad, when dog loyalty never sees how the image of his owners, rich or poor, old or young, is the same to him.

          But that's life, standing on two different things. There are good and bad, black or white. This also applies to dogs that will be abandoned earlier. An 81 year old woman, trying to feed the dog.







         Now his life is not abandoned anymore. It was named "Pigleet" and is now a big family of "Rumah Kita Indonesia".









Stories by : Riana Roys




No comments:

Post a Comment