\
This dog i founded in garbage dump with poor condition. The dog fell asleep with thin body, dull fur, and body covered by wouds . If i looked that dog is about more 2 years old, brown, and mogrel types dog. My friend said to me that dog around here for awhile, tried to search a little food. Nobody people around that place want to help the dog, maybe people disguted when see the dog.
I feel pity when i looked the dog. I decided to help the dog by given a some dog food. First the dog felt scared and tried to ignore me. I tried again, and not waiting to long, the dog want to ate food that i gived to the dog.
Slowly but sure, i tried to take the dog go home and tried to restore the dog to better. Not waited to long, the dog died. I saw dog pup full of plastic and wood, think that maked dog digestive system is distrubed. Later, i got information from several people around that place, said that the dog over four days not ate anything.
I tried to help, but i think that it is the best way that God gives to the dog. Finally maybe the dog just need a decent food before the dog died.
Story by Revol - G- Rungan
Indonesia





No comments:
Post a Comment